Monument commemorating the landing of the Prince Henry Sinclair Expedition. The Prince Henry Sinclair Society of North America believe he landed at Chedabucto Bay in 1398. The monument was erected on November 17, 1996. It is a fifteen-ton granite boulder with a black granite narrative plaque located at Halfway Cove on Highway 16 in Guysborough County, Nova Scotia. The site offers a panoramic view of Chedabuto Bay.